Samsung Galaxy On8 is a mid-price smartphone which was launched way back in September 2016. Well, let us tell you the main specifications of the phone. Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with the screen size of 5.50 inch and has a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels.
It has got internal storage of 16GB and it’s expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card. It runs on a 1.6GHz oca-core processor and the good thing is that it comes with 3GB RAM.
If your fan of the camera, then you must also know that the rear and front camera are 13 MP and 5 MP, respectively. The final thing is the battery power which is 3300mAh and should last for a decent number of hours.
After so many months also, this phone is viewed and many people still think to buy it! But, some of them still have doubt whether this phone is really for them or not? Of course, everyone can’t decide with the specifications and one needs to know the pros and cons also in detail of the phone to know if it’s a good buy for them or not. Keeping that in mind only, we here present to you the “Pros & Cons Of Samsung Galaxy On8“
Let’s first start with the Pros Of Samsung Galaxy On 8
1) let’s talk about the display! The phone has got a great 5.5 inches full HD Super AMOLED Screen. The display has got good viewing angles and has lower power usage.
2) The Second thing is the 3 GB RAM! This phone has got 3GB RAM at such an affordable price which is a very awesome thing, as it enables you do to multitasking stuff and it can also handle big size games. So good for gamers!
3) The main thing on which it will run is the 1.6 GHz octa-core processor. This processor makes the device very smooth and fast to use plus it has low heating issues if we compare it with Snapdragon Exynos.
4) Are you a camera lover? If you answer was yes, then you would be happy to know that the phone has got 13 MP rear camera, which comes equipped with features like anti-fog, High Dynamic Range also known as HDR, auto beauty face, animated photo, etc.
5) If you also love selfies, then you would love the 5MP front camera which even captures awesome selfies in night time through LED flash feature. It works on f/1.9 focal aperture, making it work in low lighting also.
6) Talking about the operating system (OS), it uses is the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0. It has also got a great Samsung TouchWiz UI.
7) If you are planning to connect any external device, such as a keyboard, mouse, etc, then you can easily do it as it has support for OTG cables too.
8) Taking about the storage, then it comes with 16GB internal and it can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
9) Lets now talk about the design and body material of the phone! The phone material is made up of premium, good quality metal and the total thickness of the phone is just 7.8 mm. Plus the design looks too awesome and one will feel proud holding the phone in his hand.
10) Well, if you were looking for a phone that has a good battery power then you can consider to buy this one! Galaxy On8 comes with 3300 mAh battery, which can almost last one day and provide you easily with hours of entertainment.
12) It has support for 4G and voLTE (Voice Over LTE Networks).
That’s the end of out 12 Pros For Samsung Galaxy On8. Now, let’s take a look at the cons of the phone!
Cons Of Samsung Galaxy On8
1) Though one can see the 16GB internal space, but almost 6 Gb has filled up already and only 10 GB is left for the user to use. This thing at such price is not at all appreciated!
2) If you are planning to watch some Virtual Reality videos or planning to play augmented reality games like Pokemon Go then you will be shocked to know that you can’t do any of the above-mentioned things in the device, as it doesn’t have Gyroscope sensor included.
3) Another major drop back in the phone is that, at such price, it doesn’t come equipped with any fingerprint sensor.
4) Plus, it has got no NFX (Near Field Communication) included in it, which makes it kind of sad.
5) Another major thing which is not present in the device, is the Infrared Sensor, thus no IR blaster.
6) In this price, you may expect some fast charging feature in the phone. But, to your surprise let me tell you that the phone contains no fast charging technology.
7) The Samsung Galaxy On8 has not got LED notification light feature and it also doesn’t have a USB Type-C reversible connector too.
8) The last thing or con is that the display is not protected with any device protection screen such as Asahi Dragontrail Glass or Gorilla Glass 3.
That brings us at end of the post about the pros and cons of the phone Samsung Galaxy On8. If you were looking for a budget friendly phone, and if Samsung Galaxy On8 was on your list, then we hope that the article has helped you make a good decision.
Overall, according to us, the phone has got major specifications at an affordable price and for normal usage, the phone looks good. Most of the cons look small to us for normal usage but if you are too concerned about each and everything, then we guess this phone is not for you.
Still, it totally depends upon you to make the decision whether you should go for this phone or not. If you liked our article, then kindly share with your friends, family, etc. Also, let us know if you decide to buy this phone or not and why, in the comments section below.
Related Samsung Galaxy S8 Articles
Incoming search terms:
- on8 cons