We’re constantly trying to find more information on the Samsung Galaxy S8 spec sheet so that we can share it with you. In this article we have a rumored spec sheet for the Galaxy S8 – it’s important to note that the information in this article is based on estimates and could be different from the actual Galaxy S8 specifications. Either way, the information below should give you a general idea of what to expect from the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Spec Sheet Details
In our Galaxy S8 spec sheet we have listed some potential details – below the potentials, we’ve listed what we think will be the most likely specs for the S8 based on our estimates.
- Potential battery: 3,500mAh-4,200mAh
- Most likely battery: 4,000mAh-4,200mAh
- Potential camera specs: Primary 25MP-30MP, secondary 6MP-10MP
- Most likely camera specs: Primary 30MP, Secondary 9MP
- Potential storage specs: 32/64GB/128GB/256GB models
- Most likely storage specs: 32/64GB/128GB/256GB models
- Potential RAM: 4GB-6GB
- Most likely RAM: 6GB
- Potential SoC: Snapdragon octa-core 3.0GHz or above, or Exynos octa-core 3.0GHz or above
- Most likely SoC: Snapdragon octa-core 3.0GHz or above, or Exynos octa-core 3.0GHz or above
- Potential Display: 5.2 inch display, 2k-4k resolution
- Most likely Display: 5.2 inch display with 4k resolution
Currently, the one area we have the littlest information about is the CPU. We aren’t sure whether Samsung will adopt the latest Snapdragon chipset or the latest Samsung Exynos chipset, but the latest rumors suggest we’ll see both. Sammy could potentially have two variants for each model, with each variant having a different chipset. We’re also unsure whether Qualcomm will adopt octa-core or whether they’ll keep quad core architecture.
Whatever Samsung chooses, it’s likely to be among the best smartphone processors in 2017 and the same can be said for the other hardware elements of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Related Samsung Galaxy S8 Articles
Incoming search terms:
- s8 spec ghz